Join the discussion on National Insurance Academy (NIA) Admission 2021-23 and Get the details about the PGDM Admission Process, Eligibility, Fees, placements and cut off.
National Insurance Academy (NIA), was established in 1980 in Pune, jointly by Ministry of Finance and Government of India to nurture the best talent in the industry and prepare them for the insurance industry. The academy offers various courses related to the insurance industry. Among these courses is a 2-year, full-time PGDM course focus on Insurance and Risk Management and it is AICTE approved.
Course Name: PGDM
Duration: 2 Years
• The candidate must be a graduate with atleast 50% marks for General category and 45% marks for SC/ST/DA.
• The candidates appearing for their last year examination may also apply.
• The upper age limit for the candidates to apply is:
• General, OBC-NC- 28 years
• SC/ST/DA – 30 years
Weightage for selection:
• Past Academic record: 20%
• Performance in CAT/CMAT: 50%
• Performance in GD/PI: 30%
• Relevant work experience will considered in PI.
Last Date for Application: 15th March 2021
Application Fee: Rs. 1,500
Application process: Online
Qualification Exams: CAT, CMAT
Batch Size: 120
Programme Fee: Rs. 09,43,000
NIA offers 9 scholarships worth Rs. 1 lac each to girl students, meritorious students and economically weaker sections.
Final Placements 2019-2021
Maximum Package: Rs. 12.1 lakh pa
Average Package: Rs. 7.67 lakh pa
Past Recruiters: SBI Life, Aditya Birla, Accenture, Policy Bazar, Religare, Cigna TTK Health, Infosys, IBM India, Cognizant, Salasar, First Policy and many more.