IIM Lucknow 2021-2023 Call Getters [Official]

To address all the queries and concerns of the call getters, share relevant information/updates on behalf of the college, and create a meaningful channel of communication.

Hi! The mentorship Google form asks for the interview date but that hasn't been communicated yet. The document says it will be informed at least 48 hours before the actual interview. Is there any way around this? 

Hi. I was shortlisted for all the 3 programmes(PGP, ABM and SM). However, for ABM and SM, i selected "Not interested" while filling the profile detail form. But in the call letter, I see its written that I am have been shortlisted for all the 3. So,

1. Will I be asked questions regarding ABM and SM in the interview?

2. Will there be a single interview for all the 3? 

' Candidates shortlisted for WAT-PI based on composite score cut-offs (as mentioned on Page 1) need to submit their WAT-PI form online. A candidate's name shall be dropped for WAT-PI if he/she fails to submit the form online within the stipulated deadline. "....where can i find that form?

Any idea when the website will be live. Currently after logging in, can't see the dashboard which consists of the Interview Call Letter.

When can we expect the IIM L's PI round to begin? Currently, in the interview letter, no date is mentioned.

Hi

I couldn't upload my work-ex proofs because i had resigned from the company i was working in , but have them now. Can i mail anyone now or can this issue be resolved during the interview ? Will they consider my work ex ?

Hello Aspirants!

Team Ignicion extends its hearty congratulations to you all on securing coveted PI call from IIM Lucknow.

Please join the Facebook group for all official communications.

Please make sure you send a screenshot of your call letter to any of the admins along with joining request to join IIM L Official Call Getters FB Group. We can't accept your request without this mandatory step. Kindly cooperate.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1480374692353894/

Regards,

Team Ignicion

Approximately how long after your documen verfication does the PI take place?

Hi. Is anybody done with their interview process of IIML yet? If yes, please do share a brief interview experience along with your panel number.

It'd be really helpful. Thank you,

Will document verification and PI happen on the same day? Any whatps group for Call getters of IIM L?

The interview call letter mentioned 48hrs before the interview date, would be intimated. However others got the mail, just wondering is it just me who didn't get any schedule or anyone else ?

Hi! I had my document verification process day before yesterday and haven't still gotten the interview letter. Approximately how much time does it take?

Is there any whats app group of call getters official or unofficial??

my interview slot is today, timing 11:00 am to 12:30 pm panel 3 but nothing has started yet.

Approximate idea whens the last interview date & when will the results be out?

Anyone with recent Panel 3 interview can u review it plzz.

Can anyone share WhatsApp group invite link of any active WhatsApp group?

Does anybody have any leads about when the result would be released?

Hello AO, Can you please confirm how much initial installment is needed if shortlisted for confirming the seat?